Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am very fat

When I got married I weighed nearly 300 lbs. and was on the fast track to need a crain to move me from my house.  Married life more appropriately the financial decisons married life had me make helped me loose nearly 100 lbs in the first year.  The reason I got so big was I have wonderful parents who worked hard so there kids didn't have to but also tryed to teach us good work ethic.  This lead to me having a job at 15 with no responsibilities to use the money on.  The other part of the equation is my love for fastfood.  I would go and see what the biggest burgers different places could make.  After I got married I has responsibilities like rent and insurance so fast food become a luxury.  I also at this sametime got a job that that was very physical so I think the weight loss was half of each.   Now I don't blame fast food places for making me fat that was my choice to eat there.  With that said I still would like to tax fast food so people have the the financial reason to stay away.  Last year the people of this great nation spent $100 billion on fast food if we taxed that at 10% and that dropped it to $90  billion spent it would bring in $9 billion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment