Thursday, April 14, 2011

The six pillars

I have found 6 things that make people successful.  My next six posts will go over each of these.  The first and most important is work ethic.  If you have this you will be successful. What makes this one so important is it is very uncommon.  I myself do have it though i was lucky enough to have a father who epitomized it.  He was born with balled feet unable to walk.  He had many surgeries to gain the ability to walk but it still hurts each step he takes.  This did not stop him from working hard his entire life.  He lived in rural Idaho to a large family that didn't have a lot.  So when he was 14 he started helping on his uncles farm to help his family.  He worked hard from that point on to pay his way through college.  He moved to California to use his work ethic and it helped him to give our family a good life.  I hope someday to gain my fathers work ethic.  check in next week for the next pillar.  thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment